MH370 ‘HIJACKED BY PILOT’ FLARES UP AGAIN – ‘IF I WANTED TO HIDE KEY INFO, DO YOU THINK MY COUNTERPARTS FROM DIFFERENT COUNTRIES WOULD ALLOW IT’: AS PURPORTED ‘NEW DETAILS’ GO VIRAL ON THE WEB, AUSSIE DAILY ACCUSES MALAYSIA OF COVER-UP

Five years on from the disappearance of Malaysia Airlines Flight 370, an Australian daily has alleged that Malaysian authorities withheld details of an investigation report which has been purportedly been leaked online.

This includes, according to The Australian, the previously dismissed claim that MH370 co-pilot Fariq Abdul Hamid may have tried to use his mobile phone just minutes before the airplane disappeared from radar on March 8, 2014.

The daily claimed that this detail, which was kept from Fariq’s family, backed one of the many theories on flight’s disappearance – that the captain of MH370 “hijacked his own aircraft after locking Fariq out of the cockpit.”

Fariq’s father Ab Hamid Md Daud was quoted by The Australian as saying that he was not informed of his son’s mobile phone detection by a telecommunications tower at Bandar Baru Farlim Penang.

“No. I don’t know about that,” he said.

On April 12, 2014, sources told New Straits Times that Fariq had tried to call someone when the plane was flying low near Penang on March 8. The search for the missing aircraft was in its 37th day at the time.

Then-communications and multimedia minister Ahmad Shabery Cheek later said he was sure that Fariq did not attempt to make a phone call from the plane near Penang. ..Read more..

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

top